Salvokop Centre (Head Office)
Phone: +27 12-003-2008
VAT REG NO: 4610252225
NPO NO: 007-050
PBO NO: 130004846
NPC REG NO: 2000/030918/08
Learners who have completed the Skills Programme will be qualified or equipped to work as:
- assistants in a nursery school, crèche or day care centre, and
- can also start their own nursery school, crèche or day care centre.
- 3 - 4 Workshops of one week (5 days) with compulsory attendance per programme.
- Twenty weeks (100 workdays) practical experience in an ECD centre under supervision of a qualified (level 4 or higher) ECD practitioner as mentor.
LEARNERS WILL LEARN TO:
The three Skills Programmes we offer are based on the Further Education & Training Certificate: Early Childhood Development (SAQA QUAL ID 58761).
- Skills Programme 1: Provide care and support to babies, toddlers and young children. FOCUS: Art in child development, management and communication skills (69 credits).
- Skills Programme 2: Plan and prepare for Early Childhood Development. FOCUS: Play and learn and making own resources (52 credits).
- Skills Programme 3: Facilitate and monitor the development of babies, toddlers and young children. FOCUS: Storytelling and music and movement (50 credits).
SKILLS PROGRAMME IS AVAILABLE AT:
WHAT WE DO
(Early Childhood Development)