Salvokop Centre (Head Office)
Phone: +27 12-003-2008
VAT REG NO: 4610252225
NPO NO: 007-050
PBO NO: 130004846
NPC REG NO: 2000/030918/08
CONSISTS OF 2 PARTS:
- Room Attendant
- Cook Convenience Food
- After completion of this Skills Programme work opportunities include:
- Home managers/butlers in private homes.
- Room attendants in guest houses, bed-and-breakfast facilities and / or hotels.
- Preparing food in a hotel, restaurant, hospital, prison and catering companies.
- Hospitals, old-age homes and/or similar facilities.
- Cleaning services.
- Starting own business.
10 Weeks which includes theoretical and practical training at POPUP. Monday - Friday from 8:00 to 15:00. Learners will also complete a 2 week Experiential Training at Hotels and Guesthouses.
LEARNERS WILL LEARN:
- Basic principles to service guest accommodation
- Preparation methods of food: fry, grill, bake, boil, poach, steam
- Hygiene principles in the kitchen
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
SKILLS PROGRAMME IS AVAILABLE AT:
WHAT WE DO